i wrote
Taiwan Trip 09 :) Rocks :D at
4:11 AM for you.
November 20 - 26 Taiwan trip :). It was all fun and laughter! How I wished it was longer :( . I got lil photos because the battery burned really fast there because of the cold weather :O, I will try to get some photos from friends and upload it :).
20 November :) It was a morning flight, cabbed to terminal 3. Had Mac's for breakfast, then checked in and we went in the airplane :). Food was okay,it was my 3rd time sitting on the plane, LOL-ed.
Reached there and met up with the tour guide, Maggi :) Shirley :) and another guy, I don't how know how spell his name , but he was our guide for two years and he rock :D. Had dinner there and we went to Xi Men Ding ,then we rested in the hotel, not much activities. First impression of the room. It was alright:), though it's not very spacious, ESPECIALLY THAT GODDAM TOILET LOL. It was transparent only with a curtain and Zetian/Zi Heng keep peeking. Nah, i drew the curtain :) and bathed at a corner.LOSERS :D. We are not recommended to throw toilet papers in the toilet bowl and we threw it in the dustbin, stupid facilities :O. 7 Eleven-ed , We had some alcoholic drinks! Secretly. Black jack was -.- , Ziheng owned us all by winning 600 during the first day. around $20.
Let me post as a whole because i forgot what did we do during each day, We visited Ye liu, where there are many beautiful rocks but it was raining so heavily and it was damm cold. We went to some historical museums and visited some places. I kind of forgot also, because we were so tired and we were like sleeping during every bus rides, den blur-ed in every tourism places. LOL We had school exchange programme, and once again, Ban Qiao school. The basketball exchange was quite -.- , not like I want to comment but they actually don't have a proper team, so well. We went cycling with the buddies, but I kind of pangseh-ed my buddy :O. Don't really like people following me. We went to some night market with them though,but I didn't followed my buddy once again :), stayed with bball mates :). Shi Da Ye Shi Shi Lin Ye Shi Xi Men Ding and two more . We had our 2nd match, I think versus Nan Hu. They were around 16-18, but they were really good! One penetrated me and performed a windmill,WTH. The girls got thrashed, and so were we. We managed only 7 points in 3 quarters-.- LOL. Even Mr Tong had to comment that we better get double digits to save face. In the end I think we got 22 points because sean downed 5 3 pointers in that quarter. That was freaking imba accuracy :O. 3rd match was alright:). Playing with U 16 girls champion team , we won . It was quite fun, though I only scored 6 points but I thought it was okay because I didn't really attempt much :O, compared to those high point scorers but spammed shots, So bah :). Blackjacked everyday :O, we went to many shops and I bought quite a number of local products for my mum :), she was quite happy that she didn't nag about me spending all her money. LMAO-ed :D. Clever move eh:). Went to the farm on the last day, did some hands on activities, but we did stupid stuffs like doing picassio on the t shirt when we were supposed to do it nicely, LOL. Purely graffiti art , super ugly. Barberqued and we did Kong Ming Lanturn, the other group who came,Ai Tong primary burned one of their lanturn due to the strong wind.LOL! We went home the next day after a short tour around the farm :O, sorry for the not detailed post, I can't remember much stuffs :x .
WELCOME
-disclaimmer? -
Previous Blog Addresses:
-if any-
PROFILE
My name is WeiQiang. Born on Earth on 11 March.Currently a bballer of AHS,an ex bballer/captain of TKPS/vice captain for C Div 08/Captain of C Div 09/
player of National U-15 Singapore squad.
Proud to announce that my team achieved National Champs in C Div 08,Champs in Milo Cup,3rd
in T-net cup,and East Zone 2nd/Nationals 3rd for C Div 09.
Studied in TKPS 6 Harmony and promoted to AHS(1H),(1H) was adequate,2J was good :D with fun classmates:).
Basketball is <3 including C Div 08,the best team:).
I fancy many different colours along with different colour combination.
Blue,Black etc.
Lastly,He doesn't offend anyone who do not offend him.
Wei Qiang here wishes to make more friends,add him at styl3qi4ng@hotmail.com,and wishes
everyone a good year ahead!
Wei Qiang believes in himself,and doing the best of what he likes.He does it better with
support and encouragement,not because he's an attention seeker,
but like anyone else,he hopes to be recognized.MVP title is what he hopes to get,from coach
and from the tournament of the year.
Height doesn't matter to him,although he's not tall.He believes that skills is what it
matters,and it's why he's been training all these years.
Becoming one of the best players in Singapore is his wish,but still a long way to go.Captain
of C Div 09 is what he is,but it's merely a title,one has to earn respect
and do something to prove himself he is up to it.He remembers not going for status,not showing
off nor doing everything himself.He cooperates with the team,supporting or supported by the team to achieve his goals.United
we stand,divided we fall!
Harsh may i be,but it's all for the team's welfare.He
strives real hard for what he wants!
Wants
Her <3
New Pair of Sneakers!<3
Urbanmale Sandals<3
Wallet:)
Haversack<3<3
Birthday Surprise:D HAHA
Birthday Party
Recover:)
More Friends
Better Results
To prove others wrong with my disadvantageous height:)
To excel in both hands for basketball
National Championships C Div 09)(3rd!)