Today was alright,science was okay thanks to Lydia,thanks for helping me to revise. Hope I do well.Then lessons goes as usual. I don't know how that freaking photo came about and please,I have moral ethnics so please stop accusing me too,I know my limits and I know what to do and not to do,anyways my conscience is clear. And finally training. Our two indoor courts were occupied by basketball girls and badminton respectively,which I don't understand because it should be our training day,time and place/first priority. Well,the B girls was slotted in with us,and now we currently don't have a temporarily place for training. So coach asked me to put the bags in the cca rooms and take the broom down. I left some of the brooms near the gym,and I went down first,since they were still playing basketball. Swept for awhile,talked to my classmates and I thought that it makes more sense to start when everyone comes down and we form a row to do the cleaning up. They came down and soon we started,I picked the side that has lesser leaves,but there are still twigs and leaves. So naturally i picked faster,and I went forward,our goal was to start from one side of the basketball width to the other,I was already near the end,so I slacked around for a bit and joked around,I think we should enjoy what we are doing what.Like our seniors definitely play and laugh about too if they are picking up the leaves. Well,coach came down looking quite angry. And he first shouted at me,I was quite shocked,I mentioned that i did pick up the leaves,but he did not hear my story,so he said that,he only believe in what he sees. I definitely picked the leaves, I swear. I didn't pick LESSER than 5 leaves,definitely,I dumped like 7+8 angsanas along with many twigs on my hand into the trash bag,but my row has lesser so I had to move forward to finish the many angsanas on the last row. But he said I asked the sec's 1 to do the job instead of myself,which i didn't. Eventually he asked 4 person,Benjamin,Ze Tian,Zhen Kai and Me to clear the whole court ourselves,note that we didn't use the court after that,just clear for fun. I thought I was quite maligned. Firstly,I did do,but maybe it wasn't in coach's pressence. It's like,your brother punching you,then you punch ur brother back but ur parents only see u punching ur brother and starting to malign and scold you,it's that kind of feeling,and I don't like it,I dont have a chance to explain myself,and he said he was dissapointed in me. I DID DO THE PICKING UP OF LEAVES,but is it wrong to laugh about and do it? Did medicine ball,gymed and stairs,I was quite tired from the estimated 45 mins of picking up leaves from the whole court.
We had briefing,and again,I was reprimanded and dissapointed the coach over my actions. Firstly,the saturday training. I apologise that I did not go to coach training and I went national training. Fyi I didn't train at all,I can't because of my ankle. Because coach said sat we are doing 20 rounds of stairs,which I thought it will last 2 hours and definitely I will be there just seeing them run,it's like kind of wasted,so i thought i rest around at home for a bit,plus its troublesome and rush to rush from AHS to SBC,but okay. I admit I was wrong,I will change. Then he started scolding me about the picking up of leaves again,really. I DID PICK UP THE LEAVES,u shuted me up without an explanation. Fine. And I didn't go to National's training because I scared I cannot go in team,I never said I wanted to go in team,if yes it's a bonus no then nevermind,I know my limits. And the most important thing is,I NEVER SAID I CONFIRM GO IN B DIV TEAM,DONT ACCUSE ME. I don't get bhb over these stuffs,and I think it's hard getting into next year team with many candidates,I know without me makes no much differences and I am just another ordinary player,plus my height disadvantage I may not be the likings of the coach and they coulda just pick any much taller player with decent skills to substitute me out,So I am doing my best to be in the team,I REPEAT,I NEVER SAID I WILL GET IN THE TEAM. This is for losers who think they are good,and they will never improve. You said I have no leadership like Khan Liang. But I just wanna say. It's not easy. First,Khan Liang's batch is more responsible,they do their own stretching,they know the importance of attending training's and they don't get into much trouble and such,they do their own warmup's without khanliang nagging and they train seriously. Well,what about my batch?Not saying they are not good,and I am not pinpointing fingers,I may be one of them even. Attending training is like second or last few priority,we give up the lamest excuses to skip training. Do you see Khan Liang calling OFTEN to ask where does the rest of his batch's go and never attend training? I definitely have to call every week or even training. Our batch don't finish their warmup,and they get into trouble for the slightest thing, Don't even keep their plates after eating and even throw food around? Think again. It's like cooperative and attitude more to leadership. Let's say. Coach is not coaching AHS,he is coaching some school that doesn't care much about basketball,so if he gives this strict training. The players will go,* fuck you la coach,you ask me do I do?You try do la,think so easy*. Skips training and walk away. But we RESPECT and we COOPERATE and we follow through. That's why you can be a good coach too. If they cooperate with me,would I have to do these stuffs? Let's say they dont do and I shout at them,it will be like spoiling the teammate's relationship,though sometimes scolding is needed,but I can't be blaming and scolding them for the most minor matter like. Asking them to even count the number of baskets we score and they don't, then scold and punish them and they start to rebel and ask me not to kp and quarrel over the slightest matter. I been trying to do thing's that you don't see too,I send smses to encourage them and I even think over the night about strategies to counter the other team and such,but I don't do it infront of you because I don't think that it's necessary to show everything to you.
You said,our batch is like,trying to do lesser than the other but whereas Khan Liang batch is trying to do more than each other. But you don't know that actually maybe some even slacked secretly without u knowing,maybe we just did it more openly,but you can't just blacklist the flock because of one. I did my warmups,definitely,and I give my best for training. Why do i give my best to run suicides each time? I want to improve too,and I give it my best. But you just labelled us like that. Which is very demoralizing and I seriously don't feel like going to training,but for the sake of basketball I would. I am tired really,having to ponder over so much stuffs,it's not easy to be a captain,but i am trying.
Different people have different views too,like for our AHS vs Unity match. I do take in consideration that the fact that we actually do not excel in 3 pointers and if we lose on a large margin spamming 3 points shot's is not very practical,and so i decided to play slowly and chase up 2 points by 2 points. Not a very good way but to me I view it this way,this is more practical and we did not give up. But you gave up on me,and even scolded me when I said i wanna play on,I really gave my best for everything but hardwork wasn't recognised,I chased for just a freaking ONE possesion and I got myself slided on the ground and even banging the wall just to save a ball from out.
I hope you know and you see both sides of a story,sometimes just seeing is not true. Well,you won't see this anyways so I guess I will just keep it to myself. If you have to downgrade me and remove my position as a captain then I will have to accept my fate,but ask another guy to be and I will see what is he capable of.
I just wanna scream myself out in the dark at the beach and pour everything out! Please Please just hang on for the sake of basketball. BASKETBALL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ure why i am hanging on u idiot sport.
WELCOME
-disclaimmer? -
Previous Blog Addresses:
-if any-
PROFILE
My name is WeiQiang. Born on Earth on 11 March.Currently a bballer of AHS,an ex bballer/captain of TKPS/vice captain for C Div 08/Captain of C Div 09/
player of National U-15 Singapore squad.
Proud to announce that my team achieved National Champs in C Div 08,Champs in Milo Cup,3rd
in T-net cup,and East Zone 2nd/Nationals 3rd for C Div 09.
Studied in TKPS 6 Harmony and promoted to AHS(1H),(1H) was adequate,2J was good :D with fun classmates:).
Basketball is <3 including C Div 08,the best team:).
I fancy many different colours along with different colour combination.
Blue,Black etc.
Lastly,He doesn't offend anyone who do not offend him.
Wei Qiang here wishes to make more friends,add him at styl3qi4ng@hotmail.com,and wishes
everyone a good year ahead!
Wei Qiang believes in himself,and doing the best of what he likes.He does it better with
support and encouragement,not because he's an attention seeker,
but like anyone else,he hopes to be recognized.MVP title is what he hopes to get,from coach
and from the tournament of the year.
Height doesn't matter to him,although he's not tall.He believes that skills is what it
matters,and it's why he's been training all these years.
Becoming one of the best players in Singapore is his wish,but still a long way to go.Captain
of C Div 09 is what he is,but it's merely a title,one has to earn respect
and do something to prove himself he is up to it.He remembers not going for status,not showing
off nor doing everything himself.He cooperates with the team,supporting or supported by the team to achieve his goals.United
we stand,divided we fall!
Harsh may i be,but it's all for the team's welfare.He
strives real hard for what he wants!
Wants
Her <3
New Pair of Sneakers!<3
Urbanmale Sandals<3
Wallet:)
Haversack<3<3
Birthday Surprise:D HAHA
Birthday Party
Recover:)
More Friends
Better Results
To prove others wrong with my disadvantageous height:)
To excel in both hands for basketball
National Championships C Div 09)(3rd!)