I hadn't post for one week,and i think my blog has rusted since then.Hahaha. The popularity is decreasing,i guess i am losing my friends.AHH!!o.o. Shall not post my grades to disgrace myself. Had mini olympics for Monday and tuesday. Monday was nice,mini olympics. Although the running relays commences on the next day,so we played soccer and won the first match,but we sorta screwed up and we played till penalty with choir-.-.. Everyone thought we are really weak.LOL.5 sec 1's. Its 5v5 by the way. Tuesday,We had our relays. I wore my basketball shoe since i had training,and i used it to run and play soccer.XD. First runner - 4th Zishen Jasper Me Khan Liang
Zishen Lost to The first scout runner by 5 metres. While he was running back,Jasper was laughing and shaking his butt.X.X I told him to calm down or he would be out of breath.LOL.He didn't listen cos i m his little junior.x.x He lost to the 2nd scout runner by one field. Then when he was coming back,Khan Liang told me. Keep a distance from the guy for at most 5m,or i wouldn't be able to catch up. I said,okay.Duh!Must be confident XD. And so i ran,my seniors cheered me. I overtaked the guy at the turn of the parade square,he was running at walking speed.OMG LOL. I think its because of da stairs,sprinting and climbing next is no easy job x.x I completed by winning him about 5m,and so Khan Liang was next. Duh,Khan Liang. The moment he ran i know we won already.Not that i m proud or something,but he's not those who will die out x.x. And so we won gold,yeah. I went back to join the soccer tournament,and i was wearing my bball shoes! Instead of the school shoe which will fly out when i attempted to kick x.x. We won 3rd. Well,not a bad achievement for 5 sec 1's. After all we should be in Top 2 or even 1st. We lost to Badminton by penalty and we went in semis. We won again,so we should be in the final! Well,time waits no man. o.O. It was the end of the day,and we had to end it.Well. We played 3rd and 4th str8 away and ended up in 3rd. Well,the medals were quite nice. Wednesday was boring,Thursday too! We went through our papers and i can say i am only Half-Satisfied with my English. Okay,I seriously need to buck up. I shall start with non-core subjects^_^. No slacking for Dnt,Art and Home EC.LOL!!! Shall concentrate more on science and maths.I think they are more important. Well,Action speak louder than words,we shall see next year. Going abroad with seniors to Taiwan for a 8D 7N trip.It cost $1000 after school sponsered $600 OMG!!! Gosh,that is expensive. Going to class chalet on 28 October?I guess this is our parting day. Well,good luck to 1H-ians,had a great time with u all. Although we are not that united.Well,I guess its okay.XD. No Last words,Cause i m not dying!Duh-.-.. Match tomorrow with Under 18 National team Girls. SBC.1Pm. Well,good luck to everyone next year. GOODLUCK TO PEOPLE WHO END UP IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME! LOL.
WELCOME
-disclaimmer? -
Previous Blog Addresses:
-if any-
PROFILE
My name is WeiQiang. Born on Earth on 11 March.Currently a bballer of AHS,an ex bballer/captain of TKPS/vice captain for C Div 08/Captain of C Div 09/
player of National U-15 Singapore squad.
Proud to announce that my team achieved National Champs in C Div 08,Champs in Milo Cup,3rd
in T-net cup,and East Zone 2nd/Nationals 3rd for C Div 09.
Studied in TKPS 6 Harmony and promoted to AHS(1H),(1H) was adequate,2J was good :D with fun classmates:).
Basketball is <3 including C Div 08,the best team:).
I fancy many different colours along with different colour combination.
Blue,Black etc.
Lastly,He doesn't offend anyone who do not offend him.
Wei Qiang here wishes to make more friends,add him at styl3qi4ng@hotmail.com,and wishes
everyone a good year ahead!
Wei Qiang believes in himself,and doing the best of what he likes.He does it better with
support and encouragement,not because he's an attention seeker,
but like anyone else,he hopes to be recognized.MVP title is what he hopes to get,from coach
and from the tournament of the year.
Height doesn't matter to him,although he's not tall.He believes that skills is what it
matters,and it's why he's been training all these years.
Becoming one of the best players in Singapore is his wish,but still a long way to go.Captain
of C Div 09 is what he is,but it's merely a title,one has to earn respect
and do something to prove himself he is up to it.He remembers not going for status,not showing
off nor doing everything himself.He cooperates with the team,supporting or supported by the team to achieve his goals.United
we stand,divided we fall!
Harsh may i be,but it's all for the team's welfare.He
strives real hard for what he wants!
Wants
Her <3
New Pair of Sneakers!<3
Urbanmale Sandals<3
Wallet:)
Haversack<3<3
Birthday Surprise:D HAHA
Birthday Party
Recover:)
More Friends
Better Results
To prove others wrong with my disadvantageous height:)
To excel in both hands for basketball
National Championships C Div 09)(3rd!)